Bona traffic is a two-component, waterborne, 100% polyurethane finish for the surface treatment of timber floors in commercial premises or whereever a high resistance to wear is required. It is also suitable for overcoating compatible factory pre-finished timber and cork floors . Traffic provides a clear, natural appearance, giving almost invisible protection when the IP (Matt) version is used. However, unlike oil, it offers a simple level ofmaintenance . Traffic is Bona's most hard-wearing lacquer. Available in IP (Matt) or Silkmatt versions. Where there is a risk of sidebonding, Bona Prime Classic is recommended for the initial coat on bare wood.
* VOC 2010 compliant
* Designed for use in commercial areas
* Extremely high resistance to wear
* Superb scratch, scuff and chemical resistance
* Non-yellowing surface
* Meets DIN Norm 18032 and BS 7044:1990 for slip resistance
* Meets O Norm 2354 Category C (very heavy wear)
Recommended Treatment Schedules:
* On bare wood - 1xPrimer plus 2-3 Traffic or 3-4 Traffic
* Overcoating - 1-2 Traffic
NOTE: Traffic must be used with the Hardener. The Traffic/Hardener must be mixed by shaking it vogorously for one minute. If small quantities of product are to be mixed, the Traffic container must be shaken before decanting product from it. Once mixed, Traffic is viable for five hours.