Bona Traffic , launched in 1999, has become a tremendous success. It is a two-component waterborne 100% polyurethane finish for the surface treatment of wooden floors and specifically designed for use in commercial premises or other areas subject to very high levels of traffic. Bona Traffic provides a clear natural appearance giving "invisible protection" and the look of an oiled floor but, unlike oil, offers years of virtually maintenance-free protection.
Application: Ensure that the container is shaken thoroughly prior to use. Add 10% Traffic Hardener to the finish. Shake the mixture well immediately for at least 1 minute. The mixture of finish/hardener should be used within 5 hours when kept at 20 o C. High temperature will reduce the pot life.
- Contains less than 10% solvents
- Superb scratch and chemical resistance
- High scuff resistance
- Non-yellowing surface
- Mixing ratio: 1 part Traffic Hardener to 10 parts Traffic
- Application tools: Roller or applicator
- Application rate: 8-10 m2/litre (120-100g/m2) per coat
- Drying time: 3-4 hours at 20°C/60% R.H.
- Shelf life: 1 year, from date of production, in unopened original container
Recommended primer: Bona Prime Classic