Carl's 90 is a hardening oil , which contains less than 10% solvents and is intended for the surface treatment of untreated timber floors exposed to normal or heavy wear. Due to its application and quick drying time, the floor may be completed in one working day. As subsequent coats must be applied before the previous one has dried, we recommendCarl's 90 for areas up to 70 sq.m.
* Suitable for areas up to 70 sq.m.
* Enhances the natural beauty of the timber
* Dry solids 90% * Easy to apply
* Dries quickly, ready in a day * Practically no bleed back
* Excellent coverage rate
* Meets DIM EN 71/3 (for use on children's toys etc.)
NOTE: Carl's 90 must be applied using a solvent-resistant rubber applicator.