* Quick drying floor finish, especially for professional users
* Quick drying - 2 coats in 1 day!
* Ideal for solid wood flooring , plankwood flooring , blockstrip flooring , oriented strand board and cork
* Hardwearing and extremely durable
* Water-repellent, dirt-resistant and resistant to wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk and water
* Retains its natural appearance and feel
* Available in 0.275, 0.72, 2.5, 10 and 25 litre drums
* 1 litre covers approx. 12 qm with 2 coats
Method of application
This quality product is ready to use and is very easy to apply manually. Please do not dilute, stir well before use. It can be applied to a clean, dry floor using tight quality brush or floor brush with tight fine bristles (pic.1), or a commercial brushing machine (pic.2).
It is also possible to pour small quantities of the Polyx Oil directly onto the floor surface (pic.3) and then carefully spread thinly following the grain of the wood. Experienced professionals can also use a wide paint scraper (pic.4) to apply the product.
In all cases, the objective is to apply the product very thinly and cleanly. Any excess product should be wiped off with a lint-free cloth.
The first coat of the Osmo Polyx Oil should be allowed to dry for 8-10 hours (overnight), ensuring that there is good ventilation. Apply a second coat thinly as above and allow this coat to dry completely, ventilate well. A further treatment of the floor is not necessary.
It will be possible to walk on the surface the next day, although the finish will not cure fully for 10-14 days.
Once Osmo Polyx Oil has been applied, the wood will retain its natural appearance and feel whilst its surface will become hard-wearing, non -abrasive, water-repelant, dirt-resistant and will be protected against everyday accidents with water, wine, beer, fizzy drinks etc. Should any small damages occur, surfaces can easily be touched up, with no resulting visible brushmarks. Osmo Polyx Oil offer excellent quality, are easy to use and have a high coverage.