Bona H790 is a two-component dispersion parquet adhesive which conforms to DIN 281. Immediately after mixing component A (Dispersion) and component B (Powder) a chemical reaction starts. This chemically binds more that 50% of the total water content within the product in approximately four hours. The ratio of free water in the adhesive is less than 11%. It is especially suitable for timbers sensitive to swelling and for low absorbent substrates.
* No solvents therefore no health & safety implications
* Very low water content (11%)
* Minimal swelling of the timber
* High level of adhesion soon after application
Application: The two components must be thoroughly mixed using a drill fitted with a mixing blade. Mix until a uniform colour is achieved. Application should be made using a notched trowel of an appropriate size. Application should be made to an area no larger than that which can be laid within 10 minutes. The flooring should be laid onth eadhesive and pressed gently into the surface.
Coverage: Depends upon size and type of flooring . It is important that correct rates are used to avoid problems associated with poor adhesion - 1,000 g/M squared - 10mm solid parquet , 22mm strip flooring , 2 layer prefinished parquet .
* H790 is not suitable for bitumen backed blocks, finger mosaic etc.
* Drying time/cure time may be affected by adverse site conditions such as low temperature and high humidity
* It is recommended that the substrate be primed using Bona D500
* H790 conforms to DIN 821
* Suitable for use with underfloor heating