Two-part water-free epoxy-polyurethane adhesive
- Two-part epoxy-polyurethane adhesive for solid wood wide boards .
- Solvent and Moisture Free.
- The two pre-batched components must be mixed prior to use in the following
proportions: Part A: 9.4 kg + Part B: 0.6 kg.
- Excellent adhesion even with problematic timber.
- No raising of floor timbers due to battens.
- Absorbs movement associated with seasonal climatic changes.
- Can be used with underfloor heating.
Apply the paste uniformly to the substrate surface only, using the special wide-notched trowel. Make sure that all powder residues are incorporated into the adhesive .
Apply the product to limited areas so that the wood is always laid on fresh adhesive .
When laying parquet and strips avoid gluing the edges.
Position the wood and push it carefully into place to assure complete contact with theadhesive layer.
Leave sufficient space next to walls and vertical elements to allow the wood to expand.
1-1,2 kg per sq.m. depends on the subfloor and the aplying tool.
Suitable for gluing solid wood boards of all types and sizes to the following surfaces:
- Floating or separated cementitious screeds.
- LITOCEM based fast-drying screeds.
- Heated screeds
- Anhydrite screeds
- Existing ceramic tile, stone or agglomerate floors
- Wood panels.