Fast-setting water dispersion adhesive for parquet blocks
- Fast-setting water dispersion adhesive for interior use.
- Suitable for gluing solid wood flooring to the substrates floating or
separated cementitious screeds and heated screeds.
- Suitable for solid wood boards up to 70mm width and 800mm length.
- Ready to use - no mixing up on site.
- Excellent adhesion even with problematic timber.
- No raising of floor timbers due to battens.
- Absorbs movement associated with seasonal climatic changes
- Can be used with underfloor heating
0,7-0,9 kg.per sq.m. depends on the subfloor and applying tool.
Apply the paste uniformly to the substrate surface only, using the special wide-notched trowel. Make sure that all powder residues are incorporated into the adhesive .
Apply the product to limited areas so that the wood is always laid on freshadhesive .
When laying parquet and strips avoid gluing the edges.
Position the wood and push it carefully into place to assure complete contact with the adhesive layer.
Leave sufficient space next to walls and vertical elements to allow the wood to expand.